Friday, December 15, 2006
sho siian. plaed badminton for 4 straight hrs. 0mgggggg...
aniwae heres a thingee from victor's blog. *credit credit* but wth his blog cannot copy paste so im typin all tis myself... zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them on Blogger and let people guess which the five false ones are!
1. I've liked some1 before.
2. I dont tink im tall enuff.
3. I failed my napha this yr.
4. I have a hell lota shoes!
5. IM VAIN.
6. I utilise all the mirrors in the shoppin centre totally.
7. I like some1 whos already attached.
8. I broke my tooth while sparing wif my brother.
9. I have my own rooom!
10. I'm lighter than 60kg now.
11. I think im fat.
12. I dun love girls for their looks.
13. I go to the gym everidae.
14. I'm shy and dont talk to people on the phone although it rings all the time.
15. My Fringe can now reach below my eyes.
16. I can shoot in a basketball from the half-court.
17. I hurt myself by biting my tongue and bleeding all over the toilet.
18. I sang damn loud in the toilet and a neighbour shouted " F*CK STOP SINGING IM TRYING TO SLEEP!"
19. I dont hate anyone.
20. I can do at least 30 push-ups at 1 go.
guess guess. and tag answers on tagboard ba!! =DDD CHEEERS.~
Posted by WJL at 3:37 AM