Sunday, November 19, 2006

uhhs. real bored.
so i got tis survey(?) frm vic's fren. =X
nth to do realli. so here it is:

Fill in ever question and don't post w/o filling in every blank with at least a word.

1.Never in my life have I:
smoke. drink. blablabla. haven done so mani things...

2. The last person I kissed was:
no one. saving it. =.="

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile:
hmm. victor? ><

4. The high school I go to is:
raffles institution

5. When im nervous :
i break out in cold sweat.

6. The last time I cried was:
hmm... im a boii. cannot sae. xD

7. My hair:
is spikes that doesnt look lik spikes and part of e reason is cos i flatten it to become side parting. o.O

8. When I was 5, I:
I celebrated my fifth bdae!! ><

9. My Christmas last year:
dun realli celebrate. so nth much realli.

10. When I turn my head to my right, I see:
TV!!

11. I should be:
studyin now? =.-

12. When I look down I see:
my legs.

13. The craziest recent event was:
screaming around lik kids wif a grp of frens at halloween. LOL

14. By this time next year:
I will be 15. =.= i dun get tis qns ...

15. I love:
every1 who loves miie. including u.

16. I have a hard time understanding:
girls.

17. One time at a family gathering:
my brother fought wif miie and we ended up wrestling on our parent's bed and got grounded for that. (ofcos when i was young...)

18. You know I like you if:
i dun have to sae it .

19. Take my advice:
and die.

20. My ideal breakfast is:
anithing will do. im cool.

21. If you visit the place I grew up:
u will tink. how childish can weijie get?

22. Soon I plan on visiting:
shaun's house.

23. If you spend the night at my house:
you aint safe buddy. =X

24. The world could do without:
terrorism.

25. The most recent thing I bought:
HOT HITS 2007 CD

26. My favourite brunette is:
hmm...

27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are:
pigs. o.o

28. Last night I:
played maple and slept

29. My birthday is on:
1111. 11 novemberr.

30. Tomorrow I am:
playin bball again

Nine last
9. last place you were
imm.

8. last cigarette
i dun eat cigarettes. wait. eat?

7. last beverageer.
water lor.

6. last movie watched
Casino Royale. totally cool.

5. last phone call
dad

4. last song played
buttons by pussycat dollz

3. last bubble bath
1 yr back

2. last time you cried
secret

1. last time you got scolded
1 second ago. no. NOW.

Eight, Have you ever.

8. have you ever dated someone twice
nope

7. have you ever been cheated on
yess.

6. have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't
no.

5. have you ever kissed someone you regret
nope. my kisses are precioussss =XX

4. have you ever fallen in love
yeahh. bleahs

3. have you ever lost someone
juz recentli

2. have you ever been depressed
yea but i try not to tink

Six. People you can tell pretty much anything to.
1.Layching~.
2.Wendy~.
3.Shaun~.
4.Oli dearr~.
5.Victor ba =D
6.Wenjie

Three Favorite colors.
1.black!
2.blue!
3.green!

Two things you want to do before you die.
1.bring happiness to everyone
2.TALK

BELIEFS
1. Sex before marriage?: hmm. no
2. Gay Marriage: no ba. but some pple cant help
3. Lowering the drinking age? mayb
4. Abortion: nonononono
5. Recycling? yes

So Far in '06

Gotten shitty grades: Pretty much yes
Fallen out of love: yes(?)
Done something you swore never to do: no ba
Laughed until you cried: yeah
Went behind your parents back: uh huh
Lost a friend: she was more than a friend
Kept your new years resolution: i dint hav ani
Forgot your new years resolution: YARH
Met someone who changed your life: yeahh
Changed your outlook on life: yeshh
Left the state: nope
Lost someone: yes
Gotten close to someone: uhh huhh
Given up something important to you: yes
Found out who your true friends were: YEAHHH

okae. that wasnt easy. nth to crap bout le.

itWASNTeasyTOletGO. butIdid.

Posted by WJL at 5:32 AM